Friday, September 28, 2012

Shalom 2012

When I saw the Jewish Celebrations stamp set in the Holiday Catalogue, I just knew I had to buy it to make my mum some cards and gift bags ready for her to give out in November.

So inspired by the samples from the mini - here is what I created - now to make 9 more!


In the mini they used the dazzling details - which I naturally had on my order but crossed off - why you ask?, I do not know. So I used my blender pen (love it) and got the new Illuminate Ink pad out and volia! shiny flames! Hehehe, just ignore my fussy cutting, clearly not fussy enough.

I must say that this picture really does not do justice for these as they are gorgeous IRL - and no, I'm not just saying that because I made them.

Remember, as always, if you would like to know more about the project, just ask!

Thanks for looking,

Until next time, Happy Crafting....YCB