Followers

Friday, September 7, 2012

Soul Scrappers Inspiration Club

So the Theme for Septembers Soul Scrappers Inspiration Club is Eyelets!

As you know (or maybe not) all the Design Team have to come up with a project the month before using the theme so the members can take some inpsiration from them and recreate or be inspired to create using the themed items or design.

Here's what I came up with for my Design


I first saw this on an American ladies blog at the beginning of the year - but for the life of me can't recall who it was, but such a simple idea and so easy to recreate! I have since seen a few different versions as well including a lovely one that Julia Leece made.

I have used a Certificate frame as the Whiteboard, and the most important thing is to use a Whiteboard Marker so that it will rub off ! Hence why I tried it to the back of the frame.

Remember, as always, if you would like to know more about the project, just ask!

Thanks for looking,

Until next time, Happy Crafting....YCB