Followers

Monday, October 29, 2012

Amazing Race - Roadblock Athens

This time round, instead of a detour, we have encountered a Roadblock!!!!!

We had two choices - a Layout or take some photo's with certain requirements.
I chose the layout option.
This option had us use a photo with a camera visible in it, or an item you could get Duty Free.

Here's my entry:


A couple of years ago, my Mum and two of her sisters went to Greece, and this is one of my Aunts (Elva) holding her camera on the left, my Mum holding my video camera in the middle and one of Mum's friends (sorry, can't recall her name) taken whilst waiting for the tour bus to pick them up from the hotel.
The stripped tag popping out is a journal tag so I can get the info from Mum and write it all there.

Remember, as always, if you would like to know more about the project, just ask!

Thanks for looking,

Until next time, Happy Crafting....YCB