Sunday, October 21, 2012

Amazing Race Stop 4 - Canada

So this stop has us visiting Canada - ohhhhhh if only this was for real!

Criteria for this stop:

  • Large photo - bigger than 4x6
  • Use leaves on LO
  • Incorporate movement down page


My sweet little girl! Still sweet but not so little now.

The great thing about coming into Scrapbooking when your children are older is that like me, you get to look at all the photo's from when they are small and really think about it when you create the layout.
I guess the other thing is that I have always taken photo's - much to the embarrassment at times to my family.
This photo is one from childcare days and my little curly top would only be around 3.

Next stop Europe - very exciting!

Remember, as always, if you would like to know more about the project, just ask!

Thanks for looking,

Until next time, Happy Crafting....YCB