Followers

Saturday, October 27, 2012

Birthday Swap Cards for ME!

I show you all the cards I make for the Birthday Swaps and Team members, and now I will show you the cards I received - and seeing there is 17 of us in this swap club, you can understand why when you only get 6! with only 4 more Birthdays to go, that people are shy of signing up. Very frustrating when you are clearly told that if you can not commit - don't join it. Yes, I'm sorry, two of my pet peeves is saying you will do something and then not do it, and the biggest one for me is being late! Those that know me well know that I am a very busy person and if I can get it all done and on time, then yes, your excuse for not is?

Anyway, I have had my vent and now to show you the lovely cards I got form some very talented SU Demo's.

Margie Dore & Sarah Campbell

Ailsa Berry & Amanda Soullier

Sue Mitchell & Lorrae Weiss

These cards are gorgeous in real life - a few have shimmer mist on them and they really do sparkle.

Now I also have to show you the gorgeous card Laura made me - she had open house in my craft room before school and stamped, coloured and used the bigshot for a fantastic result! all the time I was at work.
She loves Marci stamps as much as I do which is great.



Remember, as always, if you would like to know more about the project, just ask!

Thanks for looking,

Until next time, Happy Crafting....YCB