Friday, October 26, 2012

International Teachers Appreciation Day

Today is International Teachers Appreciation Day, and as such, we made a gift for Laura's Male teacher Mr.C and also for her AFL Coach Mrs.N.

Have I told you already that I love the new Glassine Bags?
Check these out - can you guess which was Mr C's?


They came up great! the zigzag top edge gives a great finish when adding cardstock to the bag so you really don't need to do anything else to it.
I have stamped on the bags with the Pleasant Poppies background stamp and used my markers to add colour, and of course the matching satin ribbon (still time to get it free!).

What do you think - I can report that both teachers loved them. Hehehehe I like to think it wasn't just for the chocolate inside.

Remember, as always, if you would like to know more about the project, just ask!

Thanks for looking,

Until next time, Happy Crafting....YCB