Followers

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Italian 90th Birthday Party Set

I just had to show you what I have been busy making for the last few months.

I was asked to make this special order for a very special man about to turn 90, yes he is Italian.

40 Tea Light Holders for the tables in Italian colours

60 Thank You Favor Bags - Italian Theme

60 Table Place cards and 50 Thank You Note Cards and envelopes 
(couldn't put them in an old ordinary box!)
Both to have Italian flag on them.

And here is what I came up with:


I love how the set has turned out and can't wait to see a photo of them all on the tables (no I'm not invited....LOL)

I must say the bags took the longest to make as it is all mainly hand cut and that flag is on both sides of the bag!

Now on to my next order.......

Remember, as always, if you would like to know more about the project, just ask!

Thanks for looking,

Until next time, Happy Crafting....YCB