Followers

Friday, October 19, 2012

SUCC3 - Stamp Sets


How fast is time going these days?
This round for my Soul Scrapper Stampin' Up! Card Challenge, I thought we would make a card using Stamp Sets ...... where you use more than two stamps - can be a single layer or 10. 
The whole idea being that most stamp sets with Stampin' Up have 5-9 stamps, and a lot of the time, we only use 1 or 2 - this way I am challenging everyone to use the whole set or close to.

Here are some the examples I made to get everyone inspired:
A single layer - stamped onto Cardstock base using 6 stamps from Extreme Elements (set of 6).
Ribbon either side of sponged background gives the effect of an extra layer.

Two layer card using 3 stamps from Tree Trimming (set of 4) and 2 stamps from Joyous Celebrations (set of 9).


A triple layer card using 5 stamps from French Foliage (set of 5) and the Sanded background stamp.

here's a link to a Tutorial by Julia Stainton that Ellen Hutson has on her blog which I used to create this gorgeous card from( I did change the measurements)

I hope you can all join in with my challenge as I'm sure all your stamps will love you for it - who knows, maybe you will find some that look spectacular!

Remember, as always, if you would like to know more about the project, just ask!

Thanks for looking,

Until next time, Happy Crafting....YCB