Sunday, October 7, 2012

World Card Making Day 2012

Ok, World Card Making Day was yesterday - I did make several cards for a few challenges that I will show you over time - and I also got my card done for my next Soul Scrapper challenge.

This is the card I made for our WCMD Challenge at Soul Scrappers:


Just loving the new In Colors at the moment - This one uses Raspberry Ripple and Gumball Green with the Be Of Good Cheer DSP and a non SU doily. Sentiment from Chock-Full of Cheer and that gorgeous bird stamp is from the hostess set Four Seasons.

Ok, so I have told you all you need so I would love to see your's in the spirit of World Card Making Day!

Remember, as always, if you would like to know more about the project, just ask!

Thanks for looking,

Until next time, Happy Crafting....YCB