Saturday, November 3, 2012

Amazing Race Stop 6 - Peru

This stop on our Amazing Race, we touched down in beautiful Peru!!!!

Criteria is:

  1. One Butterfly
  2. White wash or other medium over patterned paper or embellishment
  3. Distressing


I have used 3 butterflies from the new Papillon Potpourri set, and coordinating punch, have the white paint splashed over my retired DSP and have distressed the sides on both the flag banner and the photo!

I can't believe this photo was taken over 6 years ago - my gorgeous girl and her beloved Pinky Pie (she was 6 and he was 3), I reckon he will be the ring bearer at her wedding!

We only have 3 more stops until our Amazing Race is done - I have really enjoyed this journey and will be a bit sad when it's all over!

Remember, as always, if you would like to know more about the project, just ask!

Thanks for looking,

Until next time, Happy Crafting....YCB