Followers

Friday, November 23, 2012

SS Christmas Card Swap 2012

Soul Scrappers Christmas Card Swap had 9 of us swapping Christmas Cards - of course...hehehe.

I love when you send all your swaps off and then you get them all back in the mail - it's so exciting seeing what everyone has created.
I have been in a few of these over the years and must say that this one has been the best of them all.
Each of the cards have really been though about and put together nicely....here is the card I made.


I had fun making this one and intend to pop it on a bag for Christmas Giving - great way to use up some retired DSP.
You could sponge around the Elves shoes to add some depth if you wanted.

I have two swaps left for the year - Secret Santa (Soul Scrappers Design Team) and the Mystery Shoebox for ESAD - both going in the post today!!!! Then I get to sit back and relax for a bit....LOL, well maybe for a week.
I can't wait to show you what I created for my Mystery Shoebox swapper! must say I love it all - it's all based around the International Bazaar DSP - was a great challenge. Even more excited to see what I get.

Remember, as always, if you would like to know more about the project, just ask!

Thanks for looking,

Until next time, Happy Crafting....YCB