Wednesday, November 21, 2012

SU Heartfelt Event 2012 Make & Takes

We had 4 great Make & Takes this year to make at our leisure - now normally I don't get to make these as I am too busy chatting and catching up on the gossip that goes around, but this year, due to the more relaxed feel and the ability to move around and do as you like, I got the whole 4 made. (yay me!!!)

Now bare in mind I did do them at the event and as such, the stamping is a bit dodgy!

One in A Million Notebook
(yes the One is covered, and can you tell I don't do flowers well..hehehe)

 Above & Beyond Scrapbook Page 
(8 x 8)
Photo goes on left hand side

Two Tags Box & 4 Cards

Clockworks Notecards
(4 Notecards & Envelopes and we made the Vellum Envelope....
hehehe, another moment with measurements! fixed that when I got home)

Love the notebook and Mr C (Laura's teacher) will be getting one of these for Christmas!
And the Two Tags Box will be arriving at a few of my Aunts places this year as well!

Ruth Clarke showed us how to make this gorgeous Mini Album, so I will attempt this over the next few weeks with a special friend in mind who I know will love it.

Remember, as always, if you would like to know more about the project, just ask!

Thanks for looking,

Until next time, Happy Crafting....YCB