Followers

Monday, November 19, 2012

SU Heartfelt Event 2012

Wow - what a great new format for our Annual Brisbane Event - I absolutely loved it !!!!!

The atmosphere was so friendly and relaxing - we had 4 classes with Sophie from Head Office and 3  talented Demo's (Kirsty, Liz & Ruth) showing use all how to make great projects and inspire us with their wisdom and talents.......just loved Kirsty Brown's class on Bows and packaging.

Here is my first attempt at her Big Tail Bow - yes, just had to make one while fresh in my mind!


I can see me making more of these - they are just gorgeous.......

Also had two booths with Demo's showing techniques and then the Playground - how much fun was that!!!

Here is the lovely Anna Wheaton being her helpful self on the Brayer Playground



And here is Tia showing how to use the Clear Mount Perfectly Placed Guides and Stampin Pierce Mat


I even made all four of my Make & Take's.......they are all great and I will be making more of them for Christmas presents - will show you those later.

I am so looking forward to Convention next year now, so happy it is in Brisbane - yay for us Brissie girls - means we save some money to go towards Memento Mall !!!!!

Remember, as always, if you would like to know more about the project, just ask!

Thanks for looking,

Until next time, Happy Crafting....YCB