Followers

Thursday, November 15, 2012

SUCC4 - Side Step Cards

That time again, it seems to come around so quickly!

This time round, I thought I would challenge everyone to make a Side Step Card - I have provided 3 for inspiration and some instructions - LOL, I use that word loosely! So pop on over to Soul Scrappers and join in.

The first is a card inspired by Sally-Ann Haywood, just loved it when I saw it.


This second one is an edited version I call my "Fifty Shades Of Santa's Drawers" - yes, I'm in the middle of the third novel!

And this last one is a friendship one to show other ways to create.



A lot of ladies have made these for Baby Shower cards and they do come up well - have a go and join in the challenge, I'd love to see what you create! Maybe a Fifty Shades one!

Remember, as always, if you would like to know more about the project, just ask!

Thanks for looking,

Until next time, Happy Crafting....YCB