Followers

Monday, December 31, 2012

CUCC11 Christmas 1968

Here are the requirements Julie had for us this round :

  1. 1 Christmas Picture
  2. 2 Reindeer's
  3. 3 Colours (Red, Green,Kraft)
  4. 4 Patterned Papers
  5. 5 Sparkly jewel (9 pearls)...



The rub on the tag says " Christmas may be many things or it may be a few. For you, the joy is each new toy, for me it's watching you.

The photo is of my brothers and I in 1968 - what about that poor looking tree! hehehe you should see the television just behind Shayne to the right that I cut off - talk about large! and only black and white!
OK enough of the history lesson - isn't it great looking back at the old photo's - I have been going through some in preparation for Jane's Childhood Memories classes starting soon at Soul Scrappers - not a member yet? click on the link to the right and to join up and then join me in the fun.
I look forward to welcoming you to our great group.

Remember, as always, if you would like to know more about the project, just ask!

Thanks for looking,

Until next time, Happy Crafting....YCB