Followers

Sunday, December 23, 2012

ESAD Mystery Box Swap - Part 1

Over on the ESAD facebook group, I was a part of the Mystery Box Swap.

We are given 12 months to create certain projects to put in a decorated box and swap with another member. There is an item/s for each month. You can do them all in one go, or pace yourself over 12 months doing a bit here and there. The main theme is to pick a DSP and then co-ordinate your project with this and the co-ordinating products. We found out in late October who we were sending our boxes to, and to keep the mystery going until it was received, it wasn't going to the person who was sending you yours!

Here are the goodies I created - must apologise for the long post as I didn't take a group shot...doh, next time I will.

January - Decorated box (I actually did this in October when all completed)
Box full of goodies ready to be sent
 February - 4 assorted cards



 March - A covered notebook plus family recipe
April - Easter inspired card or gift box
 May - A bag or tote
June - Bookmark and Post-it Note

 
 July - Small gift container with bits and bobs
August - 6 pieces of 6x6 DSP / Cardstock in theme
 September - 5 Assorted Gift Cards
 October - Food / Chocolate container

 November - Handmade Christmas Decoration
 December - 3 Christmas Cards

Must say I enjoyed making these and trying to create within the DSP and colours - Easter was my hardest and then the 3 Christmas Cards!

Anyway, Corinna recieved it ok and is happy with my results - always a bit of a worry! and I will show you the gorgeous box I got from Leonie tomorrow.

Remember, as always, if you would like to know more about the project, just ask!

Thanks for looking,

Until next time, Happy Crafting....YCB