Followers

Monday, December 24, 2012

FS2S - Christmas

Wow, two posts in one day!

Here is my entry for this month's From Screen 2 Scrap layout.
Based on the movie poster "This Christmas", has to have red card stock, tearing and a family Christmas photo.

Ok, so no points for only the kids in the photo, but how cute is that Santa! He is sitting inside the Photo Continental store at Mt Gravatt - just had to pop in there on Saturday before Christmas for some great clearance specials - as you do right!
Figured I wouldn't embarress the kids, but seeing as Laura said how cute he was, took the op to say "just stand beside it quickly and I'll take your pic"......LOL....one of the ladies on the floor gave me a strange look when she asked if I need any help and I repied "no, just going to take the kids photo next to your Santa"......I mean seriously, you are never too old to have your photo taken with Santa!

My printer is just about out of colour ink and I figured the pale look it came out was great as it gives it a vintage feel like the Santa in the pic!

Remember, as always, if you would like to know more about the project, just ask!

Thanks for looking,

Until next time, Happy Crafting....YCB