Followers

Wednesday, December 19, 2012

SLC16 - Santa Claus is Coming to Town.

Shazza choose a great Christmas song for our Song Lyric Challenge.

We had hubby's family gathering on Sunday and of course I had to take some family pic's - LOL, they have all got used to me now when I get the camera out.

I choose to do a digital layout and love the glimmer background page!

This is hubby with his sister, mother and one brother - we had just done the shuffle to the left and right to line up in the door frame when someone said to close the door - so they all looked behind them!
I love those off the moment photo's as it reminds you of the day and the antics.


And I just had to show you my dessert - the infamous puddings! Told you everyone was getting them this year!



Remember, as always, if you would like to know more about the project, just ask!

Thanks for looking,

Until next time, Happy Crafting....YCB