Thursday, December 27, 2012

SU Christmas Gifts from Theresa 2012

If you are a regular visitor to my blog, you would know that Theresa and myself send each other gifts and have swaps between ourselves.

I sent Theresa just a couple of gifts this year - didn't tell her and tried to leave it as late as I could to surprise her! Anyway, needless to say she did get them and managed to send me some in return that arrived Friday just in time for Christmas!


 A box of 3 Christmas Angles for the tree in a handmade box and gorgeous tags


The box on the left has Maltesers in it and the slide out box to the right 
did have 3 Roses Chocolates in it ..LOL...I create better with chocolate!


Hot Chocolate mix and Candy Cane stirrer - such a cute gift!


Love them all - I really do love getting homemade gifts and I sure have got a lot this year!
It really is nice to know that someone has gone to the effort to create a little treasure for you.

Now I did miss out on sending one of my gifts to Theresa as it was drying, so I guess I have to send another gift her way!

Thanks for looking,

Until next time, Happy Crafting....YCB