Friday, December 14, 2012

Teacher's Christmas Gift 2012

Well it's that time of year again - another school year coming to an end - well for Laura as Nathan finished 2 weeks ago!

Here is the notebook I made for Mr C - cased from the one I made at Heartfelt Event - told you I loved it!


His intials I have added Crystal Effects to give a raised gloss look.
And of course I had to give him a Ferrero Rocher pudding I showed you last week.

Here is the lolly tree Laura took for their Break Up Lunch as well - had to add extra lolly pops as turned out it was for 2 classes - 37 lolly pops all up.
Great use of last years Christmas DSP!



I was going to curl the petals and make it all pretty, but thought not as I'm sure they will just rip it off and toss the petal in the bin (with luck and not on the floor!). Main thing is that Laura thinks it looks great and really that is what counts!


Remember, as always, if you would like to know more about the project, just ask!

Thanks for looking,

Until next time, Happy Crafting....YCB