Wednesday, January 9, 2013

2013 Calendar SAB Sneak Peak

I have to tell you, I love the stamps they have on offer this year, but OMG, I have fallen in love with the DSP!

I made up a couple of Easel Calendar Cards to send away as a Swap Angel, and well, couldn't help myself but to keep going and make these Calendars for the refrigerator or office filing cabinet!


These look absolutely fantastic in real life, and I'm not just saying that because I made them...LOL, ok so I am a tad bias, but trust me, you are going to Looooove this DSP, so get your wish lists ready so you can grab a pack for FREE!

Oh, and as for the Easel Calendar Card, well as soon as the lovely lady gets it in the mail, I will show you that as well as it was the inspiration for these!

Remember, as always, if you would like to know more about the project, just ask!

Thanks for looking,

Until next time, Happy Crafting....YCB