Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Christmas Mini Album 2012

So I finally finished off my Christmas Mini Album ...... and now I have gotten around to taking some photos.

I admit I did only finish it yesterday, but at least I did finish it before the year ended.

This is the album I told you all about by Ruthy Clarke and here's the link to her tutorial.

Unlike Ruthy, I only used Stampin Up Cardstock and ribbons.







I started off making this with a friend in mind to give it too - only trouble is I absolutely LOVE how it turned out so will keep it myself and put a photo of me, Rob, Nathan and Laura in it to remember Christmas 2012.

Hehehe, I have added a link to Ruthy's tutorial so maybe you all can make your own too!

Remember, as always, if you would like to know more about the project, just ask!

Thanks for looking,

Until next time, Happy Crafting....YCB