Followers

Friday, January 4, 2013

Sale A Bration 2013 Sneak Peak

Oh, it's just about that time of the year again - yes Stampin' Up! Sale A Bration time.
22nd January to 25th March, look out for the brochure.
I will post a link on my side bar for you to access on the 22nd.

In the meantime, remember I said I had to post off Theresa's other Chrissie gift?, well I did, and I added a pack of cards, as I do right!


When I saw this set, I just had to get it due to the phone booth - it's not the tardis, 
but still reminds me of Dr Who, who my husband is a big fan of - after Batman of course!


I was going to draw a line around the edge of the cardstock, but used my Simply Scored Tool instead, as I had it out with the Diagonal Plate to make the envelope.
Just love how they turned out using the new In Colours, so figured I'd make another set for my good friend and hope she likes them too!

Remember, as always, if you would like to know more about the project, just ask!

Thanks for looking,

Until next time, Happy Crafting....YCB