Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Sale A Bration 2013

So I have shown you cards made with some of the Sale A Bration (SAB) products for this year, so now, it's your turn to earn some items - check out the brochure to the right.
It is a bit busy, but there are some great product to choose from there, and best of all, FREE!
Each $100 (before shipping) that you order, entitles you to choose 1 item for FREE.

Remember to email me your order and Credit Card details or request my details for direct debiting - or phone me, and I can have them shipped anywhere in Australia along with your FREE SAB items that you may earn.



Better yet, join my team and as it's Stampin' Up!'s 25th Anniversary, get an extra 25% in your kit for FREE, that $294 worth of product for only $169., PLUS a special recruiting bundle for FREE from the upcoming 2014 Catalogue (you can redeem this from April).
You have to love that!


Remember, as always, if you would like to know more, just ask!

Thanks for looking,

Until next time, Happy Crafting....YCB