Monday, January 14, 2013

SSAJ1 Nathan

We have started Joy's Art Journaling Class over at Soul Scrappers - this is going to be a lot of fun and learning!

Every month, Joy will give us some Prompts, some Inspiration Quotes and a Technique for us to go about and play with as we desire.

I have started with an A5 Sketch Book to put my Techniques and samples in and am thinking of using an old book to alter for my Prompts, and then scrap a layout with the Quote!
Wowsers, don't think you will hear "I'm bored, there's nothing to do!" coming from my mouth!

Here's this month's Technique - Photo Transfer


Ok, still some way to go with this technique, but after 4 attempts I got to this stage and quite like the watercolour look.

Ohh, and I got to use all my favourite stamps - new and old! 

Remember, as always, if you would like to know more about the project, just ask!

Thanks for looking,

Until next time, Happy Crafting....YCB