Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Dress Up Hello Bookmarks and Gift Tags

Pop 'n Cuts - I imagine you have seen these cuties poppin up everywhere!

How cute are the dresses from the Dress Up Framelits Die !!!!!


I had a bit of fun playing around with these dresses.

This round of UStamp with Dawn and Friends!! Grow Creative Love 2013, has a challenge to create a project with these Dies /Framelits to go into the draw to win not one, but TWO FREE Passes to the next round !!!!!!

I couldn't decide which one I liked the best, so yes, as I do, I made them both entered these into the draw ........


I think they turned out great and I know a few ladies I can send them to as RAK's.......hope it helps brighten their day.

Remember, as always, if you would like to know more about the project, just ask!

Thanks for looking,

Until next time, Happy Crafting....YCB