Monday, February 11, 2013

GDT4 Carousel

Mandy Dodd is our Design Team Guest Member at Soul Scrappers this Month and she has us creating a Background for our Layout.

I had a lot of fun with this challenge and tried a variety of things.


I stamped directly onto the Newsprint DSP and and put a thin layer of Mod Podge on it to give it some shine, and of course a pearl for it's bud.
I also fussy cut some flowers from retired DSP and used the Sliver Sparkling Dazzling Details to bling it up with a pearl bud.


Do you notice the lace and the flower? They are from the Artisan Embellishments Kit and I also used a few Paper Doilies as well and inked them to match my layout. 


 And of course on of the stamps from the Sale A Bration Catalogue.

Phew - got to use quite a few new products and some items from my stash.

Absolutely love how it turned out and can see me playing some more.

Remember, as always, if you would like to know more about the project, just ask!

Thanks for looking,

Until next time, Happy Crafting....YCB