Followers

Friday, February 15, 2013

To Know You is to Love You

So last month was my last Stampin' Up! Card Challenge at Soul Scrappers....a bit sad, but, I have taken over Jen's General Card Challenge. 
Now this is a challenge for me as I have to put a lot more thought into it, but on the up side, hopefully more  people will join in as it's not as limited for them.

Anyways, my first Challenge is to revisit our Embellishment Kits and create a card using your left overs.

Here is a card I created using my left over Dear Santa Embellishment Kit with - absolutely nothing to do with Christmas at all.




Now you would not know by looking at it that the embellishments were from a Christmas Kit would you!

Hope you can join in my challenge and use up some of your stash as I have done.

Remember, as always, if you would like to know more about the project, just ask!

Thanks for looking,

Until next time, Happy Crafting....YCB