Monday, March 18, 2013

5 days left of Sale A Bration !!!

Only 5 days left to get your FREEBIE's.........yes, Sale A Bration ends on Friday night - 1 freebie for every $100 ordered.

I had a play with the chalkboard technique using one of the SAB stamps from the Vintage Verses Stamp Set.

Some people do this using white embossing powder to get a crisper image, however, I wanted the true chalking effect so just used my craft whisper white inkpad.

Did you notice the ribbon? Two Tone, just gorgeous and in the Seasonal Mini Catalogue!

To take advantage of the FREEBIE's and get this gorgeous stamp set, get your order to me by 6pm on Friday night. Don't ask me on Saturday morning as it will be toooooo late!

Remember, as always, if you would like to know more about the project, just ask!

Thanks for looking,

Until next time, Happy Crafting....YCB