Friday, March 29, 2013

Cards

Here are a few cards I made to put in the Card Box Holder I showed you earlier this week.

I made 3 of each, but different colours.

This one is your normal C6 card and matching envelope:


This one is one of the Note Cards (pack of 20) with matching envelope:


Recipe:
Stamps: Sassy Salutations, Blessings from Heaven
Paper: Print Poetry DSP, Whisper White, Raspberry Ripple, Summer Starfruit
Inks: Raspberry Ripple, Summer Starfruit
Accessories: Note Cards & Envelopes, Elegant Butterfly Punch, Bitty Butterfly Punch, Basic Jewels Pearls, Stampin Dimensionals

Wondered why the last 3 or so posts all have the Print Poetry DSP on them?
I told you I was playing with the new DSP, I didn't tell you why - this is because I am part of the upcoming ESAD Seasonal Blog Hop.

Yes, 25 of us will show and inspire you with our creations of the products in the Mini Catalogue.
I am showcasing the Print Poetry DSP (No - who would have guessed....hehehe) and also the That's the Ticket Stamp Set. So I have been playing with both these for a few weeks trying to come up with some inspirational creations.
All will be revealed next Sunday, 7th April, so come back and let me know if I inspired you......LOL...at the very least one of the other 24 should be able to!!!!

Remember, as always, if you would like to know more about the project, just ask!

Thanks for looking,

Until next time, Happy Crafting....YCB