Wednesday, March 13, 2013

CC14 Layers

Over at Soul Scrappers, it's time for my Card Challenge ...... Layers this month.

Yes, Layers!!!! I know, I am flat out putting two layers on my cards, so I am challenging everyone (myself included) to use 4 or more layers.

Here's my inspirational example .....  hehehe


Wowers, including the card base, I have 7 layers, yes count them, 7 layers!!!!!! What an inspiration!

You know, using the new Framelits makes this challenge a breeze. Best of all, because no-one see the middle, you only need one piece of cardstock and one piece of DSP as the layer on top hides the hole!

And to add a bit of dimension, run your cardstock through the big shot with an embossing folder.

Ok, I've told you how easy it is, start you card and I'd love to see you join me at Soul Scrappers and show me your creation!

Remember, as always, if you would like to know more about the project, just ask!

Thanks for looking,

Until next time, Happy Crafting....YCB