Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Chocolate Holder

It's my Stepfather's birthday today.....Happy Birthday Geoff..xx

This is the Chocolate Holder I made him which I was able to recreate from the one that Leonie Schroder gave me in the ESAD Mystery Swap Box last year, so I'm sure it may look familiar.

The sentiment is from the new SAB set Vintage Verses and the DSP is retired from my stash.


Now I know it's not your normal manly colours, but I think a bit of pink never hurts......anyways, it's the chocolate inside that counts hey!

I used a card from my stash that I have previously shown you so won't again.

Anyway, Laura's birthday is tomorrow and she is going on a shopping spree with a girlfriend, so no gift wrapping needed for her, and yes, she is getting a card from my stash as well.

Remember, as always, if you would like to know more about the project, just ask!

Thanks for looking,

Until next time, Happy Crafting....YCB