Thursday, March 28, 2013

Happy Easter Teacher Gift 2013

Nothing like leaving it to the last minute!

I started this gift box 3 weeks ago and each time I decorated it for cards for ladies and not Easter! (yes, it's Tanya's One Sheet Box - told you I loved it!!!!)
Well, with school finishing for the Easter break today, I quickly finished this on Tuesday night and took a photo yesterday morning. Laura has taken it to school today for her teacher Mr Sergeant - hope he likes it.
It is my last Easter Teacher gift as Laura will be at High School next year and I am not making 6 or so,for each teacher she has, plus I believe it's uncool for that sort of thing once you are a High Schooler!



Recipe:
Stamps: Every Egg Wheel (124089)
Paper: Pool Party,Summer Starfruit, Whisper White Cardstocks, DSP backing sheet
Inks: Pool Party and Summer Starfruit Markers, Basic Black ink pad
Accessories:  Big Shot, Window Frames Collection Framelits Dies (129021), Festive Paper-Piercing Pack (127857), Sticky Strip, Stampin Dimensionals,


I just love the new Paper-Piercing Packs - they make it sooooo easy to create a perfect pierced border!
Also, I wasn't up to a lot of colouring due to my distractions, so I decided to stamp off another image of the rabbit, colour it and add to the banner with a dimension to pop it up (you can't see that from this pic).
Anyways, both hubby and 15 year old son said it was nice and ok for a male....time will tell!

Oh, I forgot to take a photo of inside - it has a small pack of Tim Tams, a Kit Kat and a pack of M&M's....wonder if he shares?

Remember, as always, if you would like to know more about the project, just ask!

Thanks for looking,

Until next time, Happy Crafting....YCB