Friday, March 22, 2013

Retired DSP Handbags

What do you do with all your retired DSP?
Do you just hoard it in the hope that the perfect project will present itself to you, and let's face it, it rarely does.

These are some of the cute handbags I made for Easter this year......


I have used 3 different packs from the last 3 years, including last years Sale A Bration DSP! You get 2 handbags from the one 12x12 sheet.

Here's a closer shot to show you the Beanie Egg that sits nicely inside each bag.


I purposely stayed away from Easter type patterns and no saying as I love to give gifts that the person receiving it can re-gift if they want to. Now I know you may not quite GET it, but don't you think it is great advertising when the person they give it too asks where they got it?
I have gotten personal orders for my 3D items from this so I know it can work for you.

Remember, as always, if you would like to know more about the project, just ask!

Thanks for looking,

Until next time, Happy Crafting....YCB