Wednesday, April 24, 2013

ATW4 Memories

Karen has us going around the world with our scrap layouts at Soul Scrappers.

Unfortunately I haven't been able to participate in the previous 3 months challenges as I haven't had the time - I know, what do I do with myself, and considering my layouts are usually pretty simple who would think I couldn't do it!

Anyway, I decided this month I would definitely find the time, and so off to India I went!

I took inspiration from one of the pictures Karen provided which basically was a silhouette of a lady in a yoga position.

Here's my entry into the challenge.....


This is from our holidays on the Gold Coast a few years back.....instead of hmmmmmmm being muttered, it was Argghhhhhhh as the cold waves hit them.

Remember, as always, if you would like to know more about the project, just ask!

Thanks for looking,

Until next time, Happy Crafting....YCB