Followers

Monday, April 15, 2013

CC15 Using Scrap

Another month and another Card Challenge at Soul Scrappers for me to give.

This time I have decided to challenge everyone to use those scraps they have laying around their desks!

I had a mini clean up - only about 1/4 of my desk - basically what was in front of me, and here is what I came up with to start me on my way!!!!!!!


Not all of it is Stampin' Up!, but majority of it is.

Now all I had to add was a card base and a sentiment and here is what I created.


I think it turned out great and I know for sure that if I started from scratch, this card would not have been created.

Now to create my next project as I have heaps left and 3/4 of my desk to discover!

Remember, as always, if you would like to know more about the project, just ask!

Thanks for looking,

Until next time, Happy Crafting....YCB