Sunday, April 7, 2013

ESAD Seasonal Catalogue Blog Hop 2013




Welcome to my new visitors making their way around the ESAD Seasonal Catalogue Blog Hop....LOL, I am stop No.24 of 25, so well done if you have made it this far!

What is ESAD?

ESAD stands for "Extra Special Australasian Demonstrators" and it is an on-line group just for Australian and New Zealand Stampin' Up! demonstrators.

We so love what we do and not only do we love to share it with our customers, friends, and wonderful blog visitors, but we share our love for what we do with each other as demonstrators. We run swaps, challenges, tutorials, product know-how, and cyberstamps, and we are always there to help and support each other when it is needed.

So if you are a Stampin' Up! demonstrator located in Australia or New Zealand, then please feel free to click here to join our wonderful group.

Ok, so if you are making your way through the blogs, you may have just joined me from Kelli and her wonderful projects using Parkers Pattern DSP.

I am going to share with you some projects I created using the That's The Ticket Stamp Set and also the Print Poetry DSP Stack.

First up I have made a 12 x 12 layout using the Admit One stamp from the set and also made a pinwheel and banner tails from the Print Poetry DSP.

Next, I made a clean and simple Christmas Card (getting in early!) with the Christmas Wishes stamp.


Here are some cute little treat bags using one sheet from the Print Poetry DSP stack and adding various tickets from the stamp set.



This 4 x 4 card is punching the Print Poetry DSP Stack into 1" squares and rounding 3 corners.


This 4 x 4 card is punching the Print Poetry DSP Stack sheet into 1" squares and rounding only 2 corners and only 1 layer of cardstock - similar cards but two different looks.
.

This next card is using the honeycomb embossing folder and cutting the hexagon's out using the Print Poetry DSP Stack.



I sure hope I have inspired you with my projects, and your next stop is with Amity who is using the Make A Wish Stamp Set.

Leave a comment and let me know what you think - did I inspire you?

Remember, as always, if you would like to know more about the project, just ask!

Thanks for looking,

Until next time, Happy Crafting....YCB