Followers

Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Sealed with a Kiss Altered Tin

As you know, at Soul Scrappers my Card Challenge at the moment is for them to create a card using the scraps they find on their craft desk......so after I made my card to inspire them with, I then altered this tin with more from my scrap stash......


The sentiment inside the bottle top is"Sealed with a kiss" from the promotional set Sent with Love.
Unfortunately once the crystal effects had dried, you can barely see it, but them I thought that was ok too as I gave the tin to my husband and he said he preferred it this way...... LOL!

I am making a few more of these tins as Welcome gifts to those who join my Team during the next 6 weeks while the extra special $60 free products promo is going. So if that is you still undecided, never been a better time to join up and take advantage of the continued discount and get to see the new catalogue early - not to mention getting the new products early too. No matter where in Australia you live, I will sent off your special Welcome tin with some goodies inside to welcome you.

Remember, as always, if you would like to know more about the project, just ask!

Thanks for looking,

Until next time, Happy Crafting....YCB