Wednesday, May 1, 2013

ANZAC Day Poppies

I thought I would show you my ANZAC Day Poppies I made - of course I left it until the night before to make them didn't I.

Here is a photo of me proudly wearing my poppy as a brooch at 5.15am in the morning just before going to work - yes I had to work on ANZAC Day.
Hehehe I am surprised how awake I look!!
I am glad I went to the effort as a lot of the elderly residents remarked on how lovely it was.


My brooch

I made this one with a wire stem to put on the wreath for our service that the residents proudly made.

I made them using Poppy Parade cardstock (retired).
Easy to make and uses 3 punches - the 5-petal punch is now retired but you can use the new scallop punch in it's place.

Remember, as always, if you would like to know more about the project, just ask!

Thanks for looking,

Until next time, Happy Crafting....YCB