Monday, May 13, 2013

ESAD Quarterly Mystery Box Swap

I have been involved in another two Mystery Box Swaps - Yep, I love these as you get great ideas and inspiration from them - at least I do.

This one I am showing you is from the ESAD group I am a part of and unlike the one earlier this year, this one was only run over 3 months, not 12. So that means you can really get your ideas and creating done in a short time and then not change your mind !!!!

Anyways, I am yet to receive mine from my mystery person, however due to sending mine with tracking number I know that mine was received last week.

Anyways, here are my creations:

My decorated box

My set of four cards


The cute envelope purse I made to put them in

 My little gifts from wishlist and gift bag

My Chocie container (I love this!!!)

My Flower gift - a Hair Slide and decorated Gift Box

Covered Note Book ( I added a bookmark as well)

Male card 1

Male card 2
 

Male card 3

 8x8 Scrap page using the Embellishments Artisan Kit

And lastly, my gift from wish list (roll of ribbon) and a cute handbag I made to hold it

I really enjoyed making these and certainly hope they inspire the lady who received them - hopefully she will actually let me know!
And when I finally receive mine, I will share with you.

Remember, as always, if you would like to know more about the project, just ask!

Thanks for looking,

Until next time, Happy Crafting....YCB