Saturday, May 25, 2013

ESAD Unconvention Challenges - Thursday Scrapbooking

So you all know that I'm disappointed I wasn't able to attend Convention again this year - being in Brisbane is even sadder as no plane fares, accommodation, etc to be paid for.  But I am however happy that I am involved with the ESAD Unconvention group and we have sooooo many challenges going on that we are having our own little party and excitement.

I organised the swaps and will show them to you once they have all been posted out - hopefully by next weekend. I can show you the gift I made for the ladies who signed up and swapped - just love it! even have a couple spare!

I have managed to do 5 challenges so far.....LOL, I think I have  9 more to get to before it all ends on Sunday night!

Here is the Thursday Scrapbook Challenge I finished today (luckily we had till today to complete it!)
The requirements for this was 4-3-2-1.

Theme is WATER, with 4 photo's, 3 colours, 2 embellishments and 1 DSP


I did mine on MSD - Just LOVE this program and oh so easy to use!!!!!!

I used the This and That content - I have 4 photo's which cover the water theme, 3 colours Calypso Coral, Raspberry Ripple and Lucky Limeade, 2 embellishments are the banner in top left and the statement in the middle, the matting is the DSP.

I love this and am getting it printed off next week - can't wait to see it printed!

Get the FREE 30 day trail today and have a play ..... click here to get to my online shopping page and you are on your way.
Remember, as always, if you would like to know more about the project, just ask!

Thanks for looking,

Until next time, Happy Crafting....YCB