Tuesday, May 28, 2013

MDS Digital Tuesday & Freebie!

Tuesday again which means new release Digital Content at Stampin' Up!


Freebie:
Anchors Away June Wallpaper - Digital Download # 134684   Price: $ 0.00

Anchors Away June Wallpaper - Digital Download

All About My Dad Photobook Template (8" x 8") - Digital Download # 134693        Price: $16.50
All About My Dad Photobook Template (8" x 8") - Digital Download
Anchors Away June Kit - Digital Download # 134683   Price: $ 10.95
Anchors Away June Kit - Digital Download
This Makes Me Happy Pocket Cards - Digital Download # 134699   Price: $ 6.50
This Makes Me Happy Pocket Cards - Digital Download
Convention 2013 Photobook Template (8" x 8") - Digital Download # 134758        Price: $ 19.50Convention 2013 Photobook Template (8" x 8") - Digital Download
You can custom these projects to suit your needs.
If like myself, you didn't attend Convention this year, you can still use it as I will for a mini album
 for my mum's trip she has just come back from.
I will show you when I have completed it - LOL, mum has to give me the pics first!

Click here to purchase or to view kits in more detail, or have a look around and see if there are some other downloads that meet your needs.

Remember, as always, if you would like to know more about the project, just ask!

Thanks for looking,

Until next time, Happy Crafting....YCB

Please order your Stampin' Up! supplies HERE