Followers

Friday, June 14, 2013

2013 SNEAK PEAK !!!! Mosaic Madness

Ohhhh, the joys of getting your Preorder delivery!!!!!!

You are just going to love the new Catalogue! Not much longer to wait.

Earlier in the week I had a craft night catch up with a lovely new demo I had a chance meeting with.

We decided to have a play with the new Mosaic Madness stamp set and CASEd the flower off a card we found on pinterest by Trinity Designs that I had seen earlier that day! Yes I know, I spend far tooooooo much time looking and admiring others crafting efforts.

Anyway, here is the card we made using the new In Colour Strawberry Slush (Yep, can see it fast becoming a favourite!) and just a hint of Real Red. The little banner is from the new Hostess Set Banner Greetings.


 This one shows the colour better.


And here is the Paperclip we made which is showcased in the new Catalogue and we have used the new Quatrefancy Specialty DSP (Please don't ask me how to say it, but you are going to love this one! )

I have actually made this slightly wrong, but I do know where I went wrong and will make some more that will look right!!!! LOL, still had to show you as none of us are perfect, right?

Remember, as always, if you would like to know more about the project, just ask!

Thanks for looking,

Until next time, Happy Crafting....YCB

Please order your Stampin' Up! supplies HERE