Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Blue Ribbon Altered Jars

I have been given 4 jars to decorate, so I thought it would be a good chance to use up some retired DSP.

The only directive I was given was to have a couple with a Male theme...........

For both of them I used the Blue Ribbon Stamp Set.

This first one I used the retired Well Worn DSP.


 (Sneak Peek - Artisan Label Punch)


 This second one uses the retired Twitterpated DSP.


(Sneak Peek - New Smoky Slate colour,
You can see from the Basic Grey Cardstock Star that it is a lighter shade)


I will show you the other two in a female theme in my next post.

5 more days left to order from the current catalogue.........if you need anything that is going to be retired, place your order now.

Remember, as always, if you would like to know more about the project, just ask!

Thanks for looking,

Until next time, Happy Crafting....YCB

Please order your Stampin' Up! supplies HERE