Followers

Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Fan Fair Altered Jar

I have been given a few more jars to be altered, so here is the first one I have just finished.

I have used the Fan Fair DSP (#126918 $18.95) which will be retiring in a few short weeks!


The lid using the Fun Flowers Bigz L Die (# 121812 $55.95)  and the gorgeous 5/8 Flower Trim (# 126869 $11.95) that I have inked up to be Pink Pirouette - if you haven't got the Flower Trim yet, be quick, it too will be gone in a few short weeks!


I have used this years SAB Stamp Set Vintage Verses as I just love the saying and it's very elegant.
Doesn't it just co-ordinate so well in the Labels Collection Framelits (#125598 $45.95).
Such a shame the SAB sets are only available for a short few months.

Remember, as always, if you would like to know more about the project, just ask!

Thanks for looking,

Until next time, Happy Crafting....YCB

Please order your Stampin' Up! supplies HERE