Followers

Monday, June 3, 2013

OTP Inspire Wreath

Here is an OTP project I made a few weeks ago and I have had so much happening that I haven't had the chance to share with you.

You may recall for my last Challenge at Soul Scrapper I had them create their own patterned paper, and my sample was a piece of scratch paper I used to sponge off 320 flowers...........WELL, here are those flowers.

This was inspired by the lovely wreath that Tui Nathan shared at Stampin' Up!'s Heartfelt Event in Brisbane last year. Now mine is about half the size and in the end I only used 240 of the flower punches (brown packaging paper). I must say mine also does not look as great as Tui's did, but I am happy with it by the same token.


I sponged the edges to add some colour.....some are sponged with Real Red ink and some with Primrose Petals.

Remember, as always, if you would like to know more about the project, just ask!

Thanks for looking,

Until next time, Happy Crafting....YCB

Please order your Stampin' Up! supplies HERE