Sunday, June 30, 2013

Tea Shoppe Altered Container

Here is another altered project for you - this time it is the insert from a package of tea bags.

How cute does this look!
I used one of the stamps from set Tea Shoppe (get in quick - retires Monday night!) and retired DSP Pocketful of Posies.


 I decorated all four sides with DSP


When mum handed this to me and asked me to decorate it, I won't tell you what I thought!, but you know what, it has come up looking great.....wonder what she will give me next!

Remember, the Seasonal Catalogue finishes tonight! and the Annual catalogue finishes Monday night!

Come back on Tuesday morning around 10.00 am (Queensland Time) and check out the projects I have created for the ESAD Annual Blog Hop - there are 25 of us so plenty to inspire.

As always, if you would like to know more about the project, just ask!

Thanks for looking,

Until next time, Happy Crafting....YCB

Please order your Stampin' Up! supplies HERE