Followers

Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Twisted Challenge 01 - Blown Ink

Looking for a new and different Challenge Site to get you thinking and creating from your normal style.

Pop on over to The Technique Twist site - a new place to help take your Techniques to a new level.

I have given the first challenge a go and must say I have not done this technique before but had a blast giving it a go - and yes, my fingers looked like I was camouflaging them...LOL....

Here's my card for the challenge.


The colours I have chosen are Tangerine Tango, Chocolate Chip and Always Artichoke.
I used my Spritzer Tool to get the ink to disperse across my Whisper White cardstock.
And have you noticed I used a new stamp?????? Label Love, I am loving (excuse the pun!) this set and you will too.

Now I have my dad's birthday card sorted and ready to send in a few weeks time....yay, gotta love that!

Here's the link for the challenge, just click here and then get your ink refills out and have a play.
Apologies as there is only one day left to enter, but still worth giving it ago, or at least the next one.

Remember, as always, if you would like to know more about the project, just ask!

Thanks for looking,

Until next time, Happy Crafting....YCB

Please order your Stampin' Up! supplies HERE