Wednesday, July 17, 2013

2013-2014 Catalogue Launch

Here are the Make & Take's we made at my Catalogue Launch yesterday.


The Love Note card and bookmark were CASE'd from one of the demo's in the USA (when I find it again I will post a link)  and the Washi Tape card was inspired by the many I have come across on Pinterest.

It ended up only being myself and Kylie due to a couple of late withdrawals, but we both had a great time creating and chatting! LOL.....and Kylie got the door prize all to herself! Gotta love that.

Here is the Thank You gift I gave for attending as well.




How cute is the Strawberry Slush Clay Flower ! 


A nice selection of the many new products that can be found in the new Catalogue.

Remember, as always, if you would like to know more about the project, just ask!

Thanks for looking,

Until next time, Happy Crafting....YCB

Please order your Stampin' Up! supplies HERE