Followers

Thursday, July 11, 2013

Chalk Talk Lolly Jars

With my Catalogue Launch just a few days away, I made these labels to go on my lolly jars for my treats bar. I used the Chalk Talk stamp set and coordinating framelits - buy as a bundle together and save 15% off - gotta love that!


Love this For You tag - I have stamped onto Basic Black cardstock using the Illuminate Ink Pad, gives a lovely shine off it in real life. Attached with the gorgeous new Smoky Slate Chevron Ribbon and added a Rhinestone for good measure.



The Jelly Beans jar tag was stamped with Staz-on Black ink onto Whisper White cardstock and cut using the large bread tag framelit. Just love that you don't have to get complete coverage of ink for this tag to look fantastic! Tied a bow using the new Smoky Slate Chevron Ribbon and simply hooked my tag onto it - soooo simple.

Aren't they just fab!
And for my friends that are wondering where the chocolate is, don't worry, there will be chocolate as well!
I mean really, how can there not be!!!!

Remember, as always, if you would like to know more about the project, just ask!

Thanks for looking,

Until next time, Happy Crafting....YCB

Please order your Stampin' Up! supplies HERE